Facebook Notes Update – How to use new Facebook Notes. Facebook notes can be used to replace blogs or lead people back to your site. Read my blog to find out how http://www.sociallynina.com/facebook-notes-update-can-facebook-replace-blogs/
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
1. Cover Photo – Add cover photos similar to blog post feature images
2. Add In-line Images – Upload and resize images in your post
3. Headings – Create Heading 1 or Heading 2 to format your post
4. Formatted Text – Format text using Bold, Italics, Mono /plain text)
5. Links – Add links TIP: Link back to a video or blog post
6. Lists – Add bulleted or numbered lists
7. Tag – You can tag other Facebook Users, Pages or groups in your posts
8. Formatted Quotes – Properly formatted quote blocks
Quick Navigation – How To – Tips
* Access Facebook Notes: https://www.facebook.com/notes
* Create a new Facebook note: https://www.facebook.com/notes – Write a Note -top right-
* Access Your Published Facebook Notes: https://www.facebook.com/notes – My Notes -top right-
* Access Your Facebook Notes Drafts: https://www.facebook.com/notes – My Notes -top right-
* Add Images to Notes: Click anywhere on the page, select image icon -drag sides to resize-
* Set permissions: Bottom Right -Select the security group you would like to share with
So here’s how you should use it….
* Blog – Write a teaser, intro or half of an article and post it to Facebook Notes to entice your audience. Include images just as you would any other article. Then bring them back to your blog or site for the full deets.
* Webinar – If you’re doing a webinar or freebie, you can add some of your copy into the post and or some free tips and tricks to get your audience to sign up. Then bring them back to your landing page with a link.
* Personal Touch – Your personal page shouldn’t be used for business so maybe this is the time to start shareing more of yourself. Do a public journal, share personal thoughts of encouragement. Be you. Be creative.
Please SUBSCRIBE https://goo.gl/BcaU6s to get more awesome tutorials